Monday, April 7, 2008

I Finally Get to Post !!!!

Ok guys I finally am ALLOWED to post on DH (Dick Heads) blog *lol*

OMG he is driving us CRAZY!!!!! His highlight of the day is his post title.....get a life Stephen!!!!!! It seriously takes him 60 minutes to think of the PERFECT title! Scott I know that you understand the HELL we are going through, because you are his TWIN!

Ok on to the important things *gg*

SHOPPING!

SFO....OMG things were 1/2 price and less than Melbourne for designer labels. I was in MAC heaven, instead of paying $80 for make up it was $20.00, an eyeliner was.... OMG are you ready for this $10.00!!!!! Stephanie don't worry I have make up and an eyeliner for you...would have brought more but Stephen was standing over my shoulder....don't panic they sell it in Hawaii *lol*

OK on to Mexico......Sorry Susi and Vera you have just inherited my dog and cat because WE ARE NOT COMING HOME!!!! It is the most beautiful country we have ever been too. You know when you see the travel brochures with the beautiful crystal blue oceans....we are swimming in them!! You can see your feet in the water *lol* and by the way the shopping is awesome also.

Mary and Kat I have already taken more photos so I have kissed the lost photos goodbye....I think the kids might have deleted them while previewing photos ( game to say that because the kids are in the room*lol*) I looked at P&S cameras today but I'm going to give the camera one more chance.


On to Brandan's beloved PopTarts.....We searched the whole of Cancun for them including WalMart with no luck, then we found them in the Hotel Lobby Shop *lol* and I'm not that sure he was impressed we brought strawberry and he wanted Chocolate and Marshmellows ( Samorse...probably spelt that wrong)


Tonight we went to a restaurant in La Isla shopping village ( thanks Cynthia ) and it was AWESOME. We had Sharks and Dolphins swimming around us. Sorry the pics don't do it justice, it was just gorgeous. The dolphins were right behind our table but in the photo the pool looks dark. The food in Mexico is almost as nice as the people *lol* and the food is close to the best we have eaten. I'm really disappointed that the atmosphere doesn't show in the photo, it was just gorgeous with the lighting and the setting.






Now on to La Isla Shopping Village, we only spent 1 hour there after dinner and Stephen doesn't know this yet but we are going back tomorrow. I have already found a pair of bikinis for $200.00 PMSL he is chucking a fit because he is reading this over my shoulder *lol* he doesn't stand a chance.....now he is asking if that is USD or Pesos, ok here comes his heart attack USDollars!!!! He just said your F%$#ing Kidding....you girls know I*'m not *lol*







Ok I promise I will take my GOOD camera out soon and get some really good shoots of Mexico! We are going to plan some sort of tour tomorrow for the next day. I really need to show you guy's some photo of these awesome beaches.

Love Sonia

3 comments:

Manu said...

Hi there,

seems like you have great holidays! *smile* Enjoy every single day, have much fun!
Great pictures so far - and wonderful idea to set up a blog for this!
*big hugs* Manu

katg1006 said...

ROTFL I soooo love this post you are cracking me up!! Stephen..dear man..never go shopping with DW it's a mistake :) Either that or don't look at price tags!

Sonia Tell Brandan Next time I send a goodie box I'll try and sneak some Pop tarts in for him. Chocolate fudge and S'Mores ;)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, $200 USD bikinis!!! Did you get 'em? ;)